Today is Earth Day! With increasing reports on how climate change is making an impact on our environment, its important now more than ever to take steps to reduce the damage – and make every day Earth Day!
While the problem can sometimes seem larger than we can handle as individuals, there are simple things every one of us can do each day to make an impact!
Here’s a list of a few easy things you can start with:
- Stop using paper towels – use cloths to wipe up spills instead! These Counter Cloths are the perfect thing to keep handy for every day messes.
- Turn off the lights.
- Stop buying bottled water.
- Skip the straw – keep reusable straws in your bag or purse when you’re on the go!
- Bring reusable bagsreusable bags and produce bags to the grocery store.
- Drive less, walk more.
- Skip the meat a few times a week.
- Save time & energy – use a pressure cooker.
- Ditch disposable bowls, plasticware, cups and paper napkins! Use real dishes and cloth napkins instead!
- Take shorter showers.
For more information about Earth Day, go visit earthday.org. To learn more about Norwex’s line of sustainable products and how they can help you live a greener, cleaner life, visit www.erinreagen.norwex.biz.