You now own the best microfiber on the planet! Taking care of your Norwex Microfiber is easy-peasy! The silver in the cloths will help with odor and cross contamination between laundering. After using your cloth be sure to rub them against themselves in warm water or with a drip if dish soap. Then ring them out and hang to dry. With daily use, you will need to launder your cloths every 5-7 days. Just follow these simple steps.
- Wash in the washer( I wash on hot)
- Dry in the dryer
- For best results use Norwex laundry detergent(or a natural, filler free detergent)
- NO Fabric Softener or Dryer sheets (these coat the fibers making them less effective)
- NO Bleach (Bleach naturally degrades fiber)
- Do not wash with towels or linty loads
Deep Cleaning for Stubborn Stains and Odors:
1. Option One: Boil your cloths for 10 minutes allowing the fibers to swell and release and release the debris. This should not be done more than 3-4 times per year.
2. Option Two: Deep soak method. (I love this method). Boil a pot of water, and REMOVE it from heat. Then add one scoop of Norwex Ultra-Power Plus Laundry detergent to dissolve in the hot water. Now place your Enviro cloths, Body Cloths, etc in this hot water, and let it set overnight. Then launder as usual. You may be shocked by how much dirt is released into this water.
3. For hard water or mineral build-up, you can soak your cloths in vinegar for a few minutes and them boil them for 10 minutes. Vinegar can also be added to your rinse cycle(in place of fabric softener). Vinegar naturally softens your clothes(and no odor is left behind)